Information System Doctoral Study Program of Postgraduate School Diponegoro University currently developing 5 topics of research areas, which are then made in a container called a research center. The five research centers are:
- Digital economy and supply chain information system
- Industrial information system
- Health and safety information system
- Energy and environment information system
- Social Science Information System
Every student who enters the Doctoral Study Program in Information Systems UNDIP is immediately directed to integrate into the research center. The research center is a combination of lecturers and students of UNDIP Information Systems Doctoral Study Program who have similar research areas. In accordance with the Triple Helix policy, the research center establishes multi-disciplinary and multi-sectoral cooperation between faculties, between universities, governments, communities and business people.